Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nunnybunnies eurotrash update Vol 2

Hi guys,after a wild night with Carlos Mchugecox i woke up feeling very sorry for myself with the WORST hangover and not to mention no one to snuggle as Carlos did the Phantom on me and left me once he was finished with my goods(typical guy grrrrr!!).Anyway,i had a lovely bubble bath while listening to some minimal tech in hope it would cure my splitting head ache,then went down to the local cafe for some breakfast.i know i shouldnt have but i just endulged in some mini marshmellows for brekky hehe(its all i could stomach but i must admit,when it comes to murdering sweets/lollies i m guilty as charged,lock me up and throw away the key!hehe and throw in a tall dark handsome cell mate please :P).

It was mid morning and time to take in some of the local sites Mykonos has to offer so i went for a lovely stroll down the coast to check out the local fresh produce markets and who did i bump into?none other then Nick Giannopoulos from the Wog boy!so i had to get a photo!

Its funny how you meet people,the lovely man who took the photo of myself and nick then invited me to a pool party he was heading to,so ofcourse i went,i just love being out of my comfort zone and meeting people from all walks of life!like before i would hang with just indie kids,electro enthusiasts and the odd bodyboarder from here to there not even thinking twice if they were douchbags or not but more because they dressed well and looked kinda ''cool'' but as i have travelled i have learnt there is more to a person then fash,some people have bad fash but great personality,you know?mmm just fuel for thought i guess.So once again i am rambling,here are some pics i took of this great pool party with Pat Mgroin, the senior taxi driver from scotland,absolute lovely guy and didnt charge me for my ride that night hehe.enjoy and i ll be updating soon!mwha ex oh ex oh Nunngle.

                                                    Pat and few other cabbies from scotland(great guys)

                                                 Local talent

                                           Who spiked my ball?!?VOLLEYBALL TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment